Deep Creek Lake buyers are ready to make a move in 2021! Currently, inventory is VERY low. Within days (sometimes less) of listing lake area properties are under contract. It is a seller’s market right now, and our agents have a long list of qualified buyers waiting for Deep Creek Lake homes.
What are Deep Creek Lake Buyers Looking for Right Now?
A few of our agents took time to share what their buyers are looking for in this video.
Here are a just a few of the types of properties buyers are seeking:
- Lakefront condo
- Lakefront or lake access cabin around $850,000
- Fixer upper in the $400,000 range
- Log home with four bedrooms and a view
- A primary residence with a garage and reliable internet access in the $350,000 price range
- A lake are home with rental potential at $650,000 or under
- A lakefront home in the $1.2 million price range that has strong rental potential
- Many buyers are looking for lake area homes in the $400,000-$700,000 price range
Right now, home prices are up 26% compared to last year at this time. Also, sales are up 69%. Some buyers are looking for a full-time residence but most just want a getaway in the mountains. It doesn’t necessarily have to be on the lake. Garrett County has so much to offer in terms of a laid back lifestyle with abundant recreation. That makes it highly desirable.
If you have a lake area home that is not a current vacation rental, our management team can provide information for buyers that shows projected potential.
If you are thinking about selling your home or just want to know its current value, it all starts with a conversation. Our agents are available to provide you with a free market analysis. If you are on the fence about selling, this is good information that can help you make an informed decision.