The Garrett County Fair is a favorite summer event! Rides, food, live entertainment, and adorable animals make it popular with visitors and locals alike. The Garrett County Fair is July 30-August 6, 2022.
It offers a look into Garrett County’s agricultural community. It is part of the area’s heritage, and lots of local families are active in 4-H. The animals they raise are entered into competition at the fair.
Garrett County Fair Week Highlights
- Rides open at 5PM Saturday and Sunday. They are open 1-11PM throughout the rest of the week.
- Monday, August 1, exhibit barns open for the week. Hours are 10AM-10PM.
- Monday, August 1, Tusk (Fleetwood Mac tribute band)performs.
- Get great food throughout the week! Recommendations include hand dipped ice cream from the Farm Bureau booth, french fries from the Oakland Rotary, chicken dinners from the Lion’s Club, and fish sandwiches from the Knight of Columbus.
- Performance by 7 Bridges (Eagles tribute band) Thursday at 7PM.
- Demolition derby at 6PM Friday.