Ski Cove Team Tour
The May 23, 2023, Team Tour Tuesday took us to Ski Cove. By being on-site, our agents have an opportunity to expand their existing knowledge of local communities. This allows us to offer even more valuable insights and personalized guidance to clients.
Here are just a few things we love about Ski Cove.
Our agents noted many of the nuances and unique features that make this neighborhood truly special:
- We toured an active, Taylor-Made listing. Agents noted the spacious deck and two levels of living space.
- The grounds offer a parklike setting while still being close to the action. Proximity to skiing, marinas, golf, and restaurants is ideal.
- Being able to walk around the property, agents noted the numerous amenities that are available. These are not always obvious in listing photos so it was great to be there in person to see the tennis courts, fire pit, picnic tables, kayak racks, and community dock. Plus, the rhododendrons were in bloom!
- Nature walks can be enjoyed on the Deep Creek Trail, and it makes it easy to get to Wisp Resort.
- The clubhouse is well-outfitted and expands your living space when hosting family or friends.
- Located in a no wake zone, the docks are in a quiet cove with great fishing and birdwatching.
- One of our team members noted the cove has colorful fall foliage.